New Providers for Resource Coordination
The DDA is pleased to announce the selection of three (3) additional providers for resource coordination effective March 1, 2014. MMARS RC, Inc., Optimal Health Care Services, Inc., and Total Care Centers for Support Services. will join Service Coordination, Inc., Resource Connections, Inc. and several local health departments across the state to serve a critical role providing resource coordination which covers a wide range of assessment, planning and coordination, referral, and monitoring activities to assist individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in obtaining and retaining needed services.
MMARS RC, Inc.
Established in 1997, MMARS, Inc. is the parent company MMARS RC, Inc. whose mission is to provide quality person centered resource coordination, care management and case management services to individuals with disabilities, the elderly and those in need or at risk. They partner with the community and the individuals that they serve in order to connect them with the resources and supports that will further their life and health goals, always with respect for the choices, rights and dignity of the people that they serve. MMARS RC, Inc. will provide resource coordination services in all four regions of the state serving: Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Calvert, Carroll, Caroline, Cecil, Charles, Dorchester, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, Kent, Montgomery, Prince George’s, Queen Anne's, St. Mary's, Somerset, Talbot, Washington, Wicomico, and Worcester counties.
Optimal Health Care, Inc.
Established in 2009, Optimal Health Care, Inc.’s mission is to provide comprehensive, high quality health care services with compassion to individuals with acute and chronic illness, and people with developmental disabilities, regardless of race, age, creed or gender; strengthened through the work of dedicated professional staff committed to excellence and distinguished by outstanding courteous service. Optimal Health Care Services, Inc. will provide resource coordination services in the Western Maryland Region serving: Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington counties.
Total Care Centers for Support Services
Established in 2003, the mission for Total Care Centers for Support Services is to help others meet life's challenges. They focus on maximizing individuals independence through the provision of services in the least intrusive manner. Total Care Centers for Support Services will provide resource coordination services in: Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Calvert, Charles, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s, and St. Mary’s counties.
Resource coordination services are also provided by the local health departments in the following counties: Calvert, Caroline, Cecil, Charles, Dorchester, Kent, Montgomery, Queen Anne's, St. Mary's, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worcester.
CURRENT RESOURCE COORDINATION SERVICE PROVIDERS
EASTERN SHORE REGION
RC GUIDES AND TRAININGS
DDA RECORDED WEBINARS
RC RESOURCES – DDA FORMS, PROCESS, POLICIES, AND MEMOS
APPLICATION - DDA
INDIVIDUAL INDICATOR RATING SCALE/MATRIX
COMMUNITY PATHWAYS WAIVER - DDA
- DDA Waiver Renewal
- RC Reference Guide: Community Pathways Waiver Application and Requirements (August 22, 2014)
- Memo: Medicaid Eligibility, Waiver Eligibility, and Special Needs Trusts (August 15, 2014)
- Memo: Processing WC12 Forms in Conjunction with the New SFP Operating Procedure (November 6, 2014)
- Memo: WC12 Form Additional Guidance (December 11, 2013)
- Form: Community Pathways Waiver Enrollment Checklist (Revised August 2014)
- Form: Maintaining Waiver Eligibility Checklist (June 3, 2014)
- Form: Medicaid System Check (Revised June 4, 2014)
- Form: Freedom of Choice (Revised May 13, 2014)
- Form: Level of Care- Initial Certificate of Need (Revised May 13, 2014)
- Form: Level of Care- Annual Recertification of Need (Revised May 13, 2014)
- Form: Community Pathways Reporting WC12-A Traditional Services (Revised May 19, 2014)
- Form: Community Pathways Reporting WC12-A Self-Directed Services (Revised May 19, 2014)
- Form: Community Pathways Discharge Reporting WC12-B (Revised April 9, 2014)
- Form: Community Pathways Change In Service WC12-C (Revised May 13, 2014)
- Form: Notice of Case Activity- Financial Reporting WC12-D (Revised April 9, 2014)
NATIONAL CORE INDICATORS (NCI)
OFFICE OF HEALTH CARE QUALITY (OHCQ)
POLICY ON REPORTABLE INCIDENTS AND INVESTIGATIONS (PORII)
PROVIDER CONSUMER INFORMATION SYSTEM (PCIS2)
The PCIS2 System is the latest version of DDA's Management Information System. It is an Internet enabled database application that is accessed by our providers, regional offices, headquarters staff, and other authorized users. The system tracks licensed statewide information on the following areas: Provider Demographics, Consumer Demographics, Rates, Contracts, Payments, Community Services Budget, and Amount Spent on Individual consumers, Waiting List, and Federal Fund Participation.
For more information about PCIS2 please call our help desk at (410) 767-0747 or e-mail us at Helpdesk.email@example.com.
REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN SERVICES
Individuals receiving funding from the DDA can request a change (i.e. increase, decrease, addition or deletion) in services at any time as noted in DDA’s Eligibility for and Access to Community Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities (COMAR 10.22.12.11 D).
SERVICE FUNDING PLAN (SFP) POLICY AND FORMS
The DDA Waiting List is comprised of adults and children with developmental disabilities who are waiting for funding from DDA to obtain community-based services. A person applies for DDA by completing an application.
REGULATIONS AND STATE AUTHORITY (MEDICAID STATE PLAN)
- COMAR 10.22.01: Definitions
- COMAR 10.22.02: Administrative Requirements for Licensees
- COMAR 10.22.03: Procedures for Licensee Denials and Disciplinary Sanctions
- COMAR 10.22.04: Values, Outcomes and Fundamental Rights
- COMAR 10.22.05: Individual Plan
- COMAR 10.22.09: Resource Coordination Program Service Plan
- COMAR 10.22.12: Eligibility for and Access to Community Services for Individuals with DD
- COMAR 10.22.15: Waiting List Equity Fund
- COMAR 10.09.26: Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
MEDICAID REGULATIONS FOR TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT (TCM)